Are you having eggs for breakfast? Here is a account of what you DON”T have to do to have eggs for breakfast.
- You don’t have to own chickens.
- You don’t have to have a chicken coop
- You don’t have to grow field corn or grain to feed your chickens.
- You don’t have to clean your chicken coop
- You don’t have to go out before dawn to pick eggs out from under the hens.
In years past (within my lifetime) if people wanted eggs, they had to do all the things I listed if they wanted eggs for breakfast.
But now, because you live in the most advanced society in the history of the world AND because you have the liberty to go anywhere you want for breakfast, all you have to do is go to a drive up window and order eggs. Or go to a grocery mart and buy eggs. Or go to a restaurant and order eggs.
Isn’t life in the U.S. wonderful?
Now, did you want sausage with those eggs?….